PCK 12.5% 3.6¢ painchek ltd

Ann: Quarterly Investor Update Presentation, page-4

1. 6,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4376
    Haven't got time to fully peruse the presentation yet. But noted new sales with Grace Healthcare of Ireland. That explains the appearance of Ireland in the App ranking recently.

Regarding my forecast, to be honest, I originally expects 2023/2024. But since the pandemic hits, and it really hit the aged care sector hard, I had to adjust to 2025. As for expectation of transformational, as far as I am concerned, just please get the company to the revenue neutral stage first. After that, it will all be profit to the bottom line as this is the biggest advantage of a 100% SaaS business with fixed overhead.

Anyway, a quick browse tells me that things are moving in the right direction. It is slower than we like, I agree. But then, I note that government funded pilot in Scotland & Wales could potentially leads to a national roll out of around 100K beds. If this comes to pass, then overnight, that would be another $5m ARR on the way. So things can happen just as fast too.

So, in order not to stress over the rate of business coming in, 2025 should be a mighty fine year for PCK and for its shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.004(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $58.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $67.31K 1.930M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.