MSV 1.27% 39.0¢ mitchell services limited

There may be more involved on this. The announcement of 15 July...

1. 2,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316

There may be more involved on this.

The announcement of 15 July 2019 is worth viewing.

SMS Innovative Mining Pty Ltd is the mining contractor Under the contract, which is worth approximately $33 million in revenue over its five-year tenure, the Company will provide drill and blast services at the Kirkalocka Gold Project* in the mid-West region of Western Australia. The company will initially deploy two rigs to service the contract with a third rig to be provided in late calendar year 2019.

In announcing the contract award, Chief Executive Officer Andrew Elf said, “The drill and blast contract win is rewarding for various reasons. The multi-year, multi-rig contract award further strengthens the quality of our revenue base and will result in the Company now playing a direct role in the production of the mine.

The announcement makes mention (foot note) that Mitchell Group Holdings [Not our company MSVin which we have shares] (is an entity associated with the Company’s executive chairman, Nathan Mitchell) is a 33.3% shareholder of the Kirkalocka Gold Project.

To my mind, this suggests that there is an apparent conflict of interests in this debt issue due to our Executive Chair having a 1/3rd interest in the gold mine output.

The Kirkalocka Gold Project is being mined by Anderman Resources https://www.adamanresources.com.au/projects/

If he was acting in the best interests of MSV, should the debt have been called in earlier?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $83.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ $313.5K 804.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2882 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 108912 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.