MSV 1.14% 44.5¢ mitchell services limited

Agree Danny. Yes, I'm thinking that's where it should be within...

1. 1,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 656
    Agree Danny. Yes, I'm thinking that's where it should be within the current financial year. Its closest listed comparison is DDH, almost identical rig numbers, now at full rig utilization as MSV will soon be but differ by around $28million in the balance sheet I think. It's currently trading at a market cap of $400 million & has the likes of WAM & TGF as substantials on its register. Only a matter of time before there's institutional interest in MSV. One good thing about MSV over DDH is the operational footprint where DDH have a large presence in WA which as you know is beset with labour inflation & difficulty in attracting/holding skilled staff. Poaching with incentives is endemic at the moment. It's far less prevalent in the areas where MSV operates though I'm expecting increased operational costs going forward. I know which one I prefer. Promising & looking forward to the commentary with the full year results shortly noting historically guidance is withheld until Feb with the half year announcement

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.005(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $94.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ $88.05K 196.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.