MSV 0.00% 42.0¢ mitchell services limited

Maybe. I'd suggest the Dec quarterly last year was held over due...

1. 1,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 653
    Maybe. I'd suggest the Dec quarterly last year was held over due to the impairment fiasco & they were either trying to ascertain recovery likelihood/determine accounting treatment &/or dress it up in the end as best they could. Ordinarily they post them 14-21 days after quarters end so I'm expecting them either late this week or early next week but haven't confirmed this with the CFO.

Not sure why investors participate in the raise & then gradually sell down at a loss especially when story hasn't changed. They gave a pretty detailed picture of what they hope to achieve this FY & I'd think they'd be very keen to achieve at least those numbers.

I'm still here and taking stock gradually from people selling sub 39c.There's one particular seller that daily places a large sell order, removes it at end of day and places it again each day. It's been a consistent play to keep a lid on the price. To what end I have no idea. I've been happy to sit in front of it & take stock in the process.

Keenly awaiting this quarterly with expectations of a return to near financial metrics of those posted prior to the impairment. With a little luck I'm hoping you're right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 42.0¢ $6.003K 14.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 127090 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 513 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.