MSV 0.00% 42.0¢ mitchell services limited

Understand your frustration fully- I get it. Thing to perhaps...

1. 1,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 653
    Understand your frustration fully- I get it. Thing to perhaps consider is they've moved the goal posts with the growth in business size with the rig commitment which delays what you're (and I am) looking for. It's 'mission creep' so to speak. Admittedly it doesn't help that this follows on from last years related party transaction debacle. It's bound to test many an investors patience- mine included. As Dreamer has pointed out, they're doing what they said they would & have articulated why....your post spells it out. Is it taking longer than we'd like?- yes. I think they could roll out idled rigs quicker due to demand from any number of greenfield explorers which in effect is 'picking low lying fruit' but it sounds like they're sticking to 'Tier 1' companies and building forward resilience when a change in industry conditions cycles over. During the last analyst/investor call I pointedly asked Nathan Mitchell whether he could see further expansion...his reply was that it would be very unlikely of the scale of this current expansion again; more likely small additions here & there where supported by favourable contracts. They've alluded to what the business could potentially be doing next year (EBITDA of $55-60mil) & during that call said that those figures could actually be conservative. I think they are if margins increase from here & I suspect they will. It's predicated on a maintenance of favourable industry conditions & limited left field events like Covid manifestations etc but you can see where they're taking this. If they do (but there's no guarantees of course) the risk/reward from here looks skewed in investors favour.

If you're looking to invest in a growing business alongside the executive founders with sizeable personal exposure & past history of industry success in a favourable industry macro setting this looks like it ticks many box's I think. Consider their outlook statements from as far back as 2016, what they've said & where they've wanted to take this......it's come a long way. I'm looking forward to them fulfilling their stated objectives over the coming quarters.

Disc:- my opinions only, not to be construed as 'advice'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 42.0¢ $6.003K 14.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 127090 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 513 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.