CTS contact uranium limited

Just read the latest qtr report. Pretty good staff. Nowadays...

1. 3,731 Posts.
    Just read the latest qtr report. Pretty good staff. Nowadays good staff are everywhere, CTS is no exception.

But I have to point out a small detail which might show something about new management.

It is on page 3, titled "Discovery of New Mineralised Zone". It did not ring any bell. So I decide to dig up what it is about.

On previous presentations, including Mar 2007, the alleged newly discovered "Quebrada Corral" is forming part of the orginal 1.03Mt @0.32% resource estimation (Page 21). So what is new?

The current management still have not get the message, we don't need 10mt of 300ppm staff, but we do need 1mt of 3200ppm!

This is right, 3200t of U3O8 at IGV over $450/t ore when uranium price is at $64.5/lb, and $70/t ore if it is at $10/lb. It will be a very profitable situation even uranium price dropped to $10/lb (highly unlikely). Imaging if 300ppm at $10/lb, the IGV is $6.6/t, which is close to waste.

Go head, if they can prove it, and I bet CTS will be soon back to 50c! Why wasting money, and reinvent wheel, actually they are breaking a good wheel by drilling into something worthless.

As promised, I sold out on the first few days of July, a did slightly above break-even. Good luck to all CTS holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.