CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Chris7: "The simple facts are they are not performing in most...

1. 2,681 Posts.
    Chris7: "The simple facts are they are not performing in most facets of thier (sic) operations at the moment"

Can you please elaborate? How & where are they not performing? Did you read the announcement today?

Mines producing above budgeted rates - CCC can not control the price of coal - profitability is affected by the drop in RB prices. What did you think of hedging agreement for Penumbra coal sales at ~$130t prices?

Almost all domestic coal sold to Eskom now, under recently competed offtake agreement - at higher margins. Why would Eskom agree to receive supply from Conti, after almost 2 yrs of DD, if Conti were "not performing in most facets of thier (sic) operations". Ditto EDF.

Sioc-cdt confirmed BBBEE partners (recently lauded in media by the deputy mines minister), paid ZAR40m with ZAR100m due later this week

Outstanding health & safety records - shows exemplary care towards employees, and establishing a good reputation for Conti in SA - where mine safety is a hot issue

Penumbra well on track (see pictures), on budget, civil works effectively completed - Murray & Roberts, South Africa’s leading engineering, contracting and construction services company are responsible for the decline development - who would you rather have build the mine? Coal has already been mined!!!

Strengthening of the Board with the appointment of Mike Kilbride, Johan Bloemsma and Connie Molusi as non-executive directors of the Company (100+ years of experience).

I'm looking forward to your answers Chris - I'll be happy to forward your criticisms & analysis to Don & Jason

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.