ICR 0.00% 1.6¢ intelicare holdings limited

ICR was originally for me meant to be a quick trade one or two...

1. 1,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    ICR was originally for me meant to be a quick trade one or two day hold only. Once I purchased it after the IPO the stock went up and my plan was to sell and lock in a reasonable profit. When it came time to do that, I sort of froze in my mind and held held held refrained from selling my original plan for a quick trade profit just evaporated. I cannot explain what happened to my mind, it just lost all reason. I knew it was a start up spec and not in profit and a huge risk, so big spend and quick trade while SP rising was a good idea and played out but I did not hold the idea of quick profit for long and I thought I was a strong minded person. I had bought too many shares on the way up after the IPO launch, worst time to buy for long term and I knew it but kept holding, waiting for more profit, not satisfied with a reasonable quick gain. Damn I shot myself in the foot. Now I'm still holding deep in the red although averaged down with buying into the recent offer, now waiting for the long term profitability. It will happen one day!
    Last edited by VMG70: 29/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.655M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 888729 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 716 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.