PNR 4.35% 12.0¢ pantoro limited

And that is why you are the full time trader and I am the pleb!...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6775
    And that is why you are the full time trader and I am the pleb! wink.png

Great chart and again... that whilst we have the benefit of hindsight, the mid tiers moved first last year, and have been mainly treading water (still rising, but very slowly, RMS is a great example). Even NST has basically done very little (sort of proud of myself for exiting in the $14s (April last year) and moving in the small end of town, though I do know that it takes serious conviction to buy into what I will coin as 'our space' in the sector.

I still feel the very small caps are still barely awake (though there have been some notable exceptions, like WA8 & AME due to a take over etc).
    I have been trying to rotate very selectively into the space, like with POL, higher risk (execution wise), but.... the potential gains are worth it (with careful capital allocations).

As for ALK, yep, though I am not holding my breath in the very short term. ALK need to have at least 2 good quarters with actual cash build (a challenge with the heavy capex, but... it's what they have to do).

I have almost tied my hands to my chair to stop from trading or playing around with short term stock moves! It's all about letting my winners run.... until even I cannot justify their valuations anymore (which likely means they will still go up another 25-50% like EMR and CMM confused.png).

Basically only 1 mine in development in W.A right now (BC8)! (I am excluding MEK.... it's just too small a production profile for me).

So investors either buy the likes of ALK and PNR or.... they buy explorers (again I am going to exclude the likes of AUC... they deposit just seems to have something off about it for me anyway). I imagine there will be a bit of churn at $0.12? With the insto's that piled into the $100m cap raise at $0.08 being happy to take the 50% profit?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.