PNR 4.76% 11.0¢ pantoro limited

Am I reading the same 2 announcement’s….PNR and OBM … one is a...

1. 3,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1515
    Am I reading the same 2 announcement’s….PNR and OBM … one is a mine approval with FY 26 guidance and the other is a qtr production announcement … how can anyone compare those announcements and make out ones better than the other …. They are 2 totally different announcements, are referring to different timeframes, and one is actual (PNR) vs just another forward mining forecast (OBM)

I believe the update was fantastic …. 10% production increase, $6.7m cash increase after developing / operating 3 mines but only producing from 2, early start on Bullen decline signals to me Pantoro’s belief in the underground strategy and the upside and learnings from the O2 underground they are currently developing out.

Yes everyone including PC could probably do better at times but mining is a difficult game with variability and constant challenges … the higher grade, narrow veins at Norseman elevate this variability …. These are mines not production line rock factories.

PNR and Norseman have a lot more to offer investors who are patient and understand the process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $709.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $1.002M 8.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 469710 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 128237 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.