AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Quarterly Report 30 September 2014, page-51

1. 3,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Adriano
    the only lesson i have learnt is that any fool can get lucky with his prediction. And having got lucky you now think you actually have some idea about this company but you dont. You still are maintaining a sell sentiment when it is obvious to those of us who understand the company that it is now a screaming buy. My only regreat is that I cant buy very many more shares.

You claim the company has gone backwards yet production and profits are at the highest level they have ever been and the prospects for future deals is looking positive. The disappointment is that shareholders believed profits and production would be higher.

The technology clearly works but not as well as was hoped. However that does not mean it wont work much better on non tailings ore. One of the companies that PGI are dealing with tested their ore at the brisbane xstrata test plant and got a result of 94% which was 24% better than las lagunas tailings. Las Lagunas tailing will end up around 53% so clean ore should come out around 77%(53+24) which would be enough to have a very viable project. I suspect clean ore will probably do better than 77%.

You keep claiming how wrong I have been but you never reference back to my posts. I will maintain that my this stock has more chance of getting to 40 cents than your 2 cents target. Clearly 40 cents is a 3 to 4 year target but it is still realistic.

I realise you cant comprehend 3 cents to 40 becuase you would sell at 3.1 at take your 3%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.487M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $959 243.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 44662637 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 18527960 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.