AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Quarterly Report 30 September 2014, page-78

1. 2,647 Posts.
    the only part I got wrong was the foreclosing of the mac bank facility. If they wanted to they could have done that, but are really working hard with pgi to try and find a solution. No doubt mac bank has taken its pound of flesh, you cant trigger defaults, and not end up paying some form of compensation to the lender in the form of increased interest rates. My opinion of mac bank has increased significantly, they really wont pgi to succeed and understand its technology isn't easy to establish

I have confirmed many times, I don't know the day to day running of the plant, I have a basic knowledge and that's all one needs, because it numbers that are really important. I have used historical numbers and added a modest amount for increased recoveries and have come upto the closet figure. I did suggest 50% recoveries could be achievable and so far I have proven to be closer than anybody else.

If people invested their hard earned money on your forecasts paul of 60m profit and pe of 1, then they would have nearly lost 50% of there money. And it was me that outlined to all of you that the plant profit doesn't relate to company wide profit because it doesn't include interest, company specific expenses, and the directors remunerations. The quarterly confirms this once again, and still people don't get it. My advice is to write to the company and im sure they will confirm it, or get someone with an accounting back ground to confirm. Look I understand that my accounting degree obtained in 1998 would be slightly different now, and that I could have forgotten a couple things, because I don't use the degree at all in my work place, but the fundamentals of Accounting 1 and accounting 2, I know very well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.487M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.581K 430.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 44429304 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 19400388 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.