MGT 5.56% 19.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

Exactly my sentiment. I don't see how this management would...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Exactly my sentiment. I don't see how this management would ever allow or act out the things people are saying about them in this thread. If MGT fails it destroys their credibility entirely and from my knowledge they have massive holdings themselves personally.

The VDR sounds promising in terms of people/company's looking past the current climate. I just hope these leads culminate into some sort of funding for the project. Unfortunately this is where we're at, hanging on to hope that this management team have more than they've presented in the pipeline.

I've learnt a valuable lesson about not over investing beyond my means. But I invested in MGT for a reason and I'm happy to see things out. As one of the so called stupid long term investors, it's a sucky position to be in but some of us will continue to have Iron Hands. Good luck to all those who sold out, hopefully you get back in cheaper down the line. And to all those holding on we'll be millionaires one day lads. patience is a virtue. Or a curse.... we'll see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $19.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $16.18K 85.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 60357 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.