HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Ann: Quarterly Report and 4C, page-49

1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    Thanks TTT.

Iovate was announced as "a strategic long-term manufacturing agreement with Iovate Health Sciences Australia".Interestingly, it was also said "Danny Rotman said the company will continue to develop a relationship with Iovate to ensure repeat orders and volume growth across multiple packaging formats and product ranges." from *********.com on 7th April 2020.

With the benefit of hindsight, this wording "... to ensure repeat orders and volume growth ..." sounds a little ominous, now. Possibly, this has not come through.I would have ventured that this would escape most of us, bar the few posters here who have pointed out that Iovate (amongst others) have been missing in the current 4C.

Say, if Iovate would have followed through with another 3.6 m order, would the SP be much higher, the mood much more positive?Despite lacking the follow order, moving towards cash flow positive, is a good result - me finks.

... and I realise that this would have been a contract for KTDs private label with an impact on gross margin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.