PIL 16.7% 1.4¢ peppermint innovation limited

Yes nothing really new new in this report at all !!! ...other...

1. 5,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1780
    Yes nothing really new new in this report at all !!! ...other than evidence that PIL have enough money to fund their operation for about 12 months - assuming revenue stays flat .

Typical PIL spin -

1. High on forward projections and big pic stuff
    2. Hopelessly low on real detail

They claim 50,000 odd agent - yet a piddling $397,000 of income !!!

So ask yourself this

- How many agents are really transacting ? - bugger all I would suggest

- How good is PIL at onboarding new agents & getting fluent use of the apps
    .............................. pretty hopeless I would suggest

Then ask yourself ....IF PIL have reported $600 k higher revenue in previous quarters ...how much of that was really coming from Bizmoto ? ( and that was when they were alleging to have between 10-20,000 agents . ) Thats the mystery question that PIL never disclose

A predictable $500 k operating loss for the quarter ( nothing has changed there )

Unfortunately there is no transparency here ! No segmentation of revenue ...
    Just the usual blue sky waffle .

They make a great claim about appointing Mr Aiden Montague to the group .... so will he be based in the Philippenes ? ( unlikely I would suggest - but good news if he is ) . Hopefully his appointment will have a positive impact - yet that remains to be seen .

PIL have been at this for a while now - yes its nice to see some of the larger banking associations they have forged - but time will tell if they amount to anything !!!

By the way I am wondering where all the Rampers are who were posting 5-6 times a day a month or two back & what happened to Mr Big Bit Manno ???? and the many others.

For any wood ducks that bough in on all the hype ........ enjoy the wait to get back over 3 cents ....as it might be a long one I suggest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.002(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $29.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $51.02K 3.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2255089 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 12192698 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.