PIL 0.00% 0.8¢ peppermint innovation limited

Yes I think they need to get " Mr Luxury Boss " & " Mr Lithium...

1. 5,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1833
    Yes I think they need to get " Mr Luxury Boss " & " Mr Lithium Lover " to start the pump again ....... those mysterious gurus ...... of knowledge ????

More pics needed of the Motorbikes / Queing bill payers / Master card Logos ...you know all the stuff that helps the bottom line ( NOT )

They dont really need to worry about revenue or whether their aps are working or not ..there's no shortage of wood ducks who will swallow the story ....maybe they can raise capital again when they need it at 1 cent like they had to do recently .

Yet they spent about a year previously telling the market about how they were very confident of raising capital at twice their current share price - I mean just that fiasco ...has gotta raise questions about the general business acumen of the board . - they spun that story out over and over ......

Ah well thats OK I guess thats just how it is

Heres an interesting article about the Philippines which might help the PIL share price

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2021/04/philippines-faces-health-human-rights-crisis-covid/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.