HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Ann: Quarterly Report and App 4C, page-23

1. 968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    WOW, a bit of fearmongering going on around here. Personally I don't think the quarterly is too bad although slightly down on my projected figures of $600k for the quarter and looking at the figures, would be extremely surprised if there will be a need for another CR. If we keep plodding along at this rate, we still have enough cash to last till the middle of next year, and that's without any further growth in the revenue figures. With a new sales team on board, and the platform slowly starting to gain traction, I would not expect anything less than 25% growth each quarter and that's being bloody conservative, and when you crunch those sorts of numbers, in 6 quarterlies, we should be looking at approximately $2million revenue for the quarter which will be cashflow positive. Personally, I think some on here are looking for a miracle, for no other reason than they bought in at a very high price when this was pumped to the max. I won't lie, I bought in at prices much higher than where we are, yet have consistently averaged right down as still believe longterm we have the goods. Nothing in this quarterly to suggest otherwise. Think too many are hoping for massive revenues when it's still early days so they can sell out and recoup their cash

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.