HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Ann: Quarterly Report and App 4C, page-30

1. 977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    That's all well and good, and I don't disagree, but what were you expecting this quarterly, and moreso, where do you think they are going wrong. Are you angry because the SP is languishing lower than your buy in price or because of their strategy in general? Personally, I believe they have the platform now in place for a successful company moving forward, and I expect to see some much better numbers over the next 2 to 3 quarterlies as now there really are no excuses. Expenditure should now be focused on sales, sales and marketing, and with quarterly spend of $800k, we have minimum, and that is the bare minimum of 6 quarterlies to improve this position without revenue growth factored in. We haven't signed one enterprise client yet in the U.K. Or the US, yet now that the platform is in the position to be advertised aggressively in those markets, I expect to see some substantial sign ups, we all do, and I don't doubt it will happen. Give it time. Sheeet, I see mining companies stick their hands out every 6 months for more cash with shareholders happy to oblige in the hope of striking it rich and yet no source of revenue. These guys have the fundamentals in place and it's time to walk the walk and not just talk the talk. Ultimately, everyone has their own investment strategy, but I ignore my previous investments here and look at the current price as a fantastic buy in opportunity. Sure, it leaves me overexposed yet I honestly believe this is a steal for those willing to stick it out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.