ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Love you positive outlook as always. I think TLS is just getting started so the qtrly you should be interested, given you follow the company so closely and are looking for flaws constantly is their next one. They have done a lot with a little cash, hard not to spend cash when you are hiring more people to get sales team ready.

But I do enjoy reading your constant digs, because it is clear you know nothing about the company or what they are trying to achieve. Either the people buying shares and putting money into their last raise know a lot more than you or you are a very smart person who posts randomly on hotcopper on a company that is growing and moving towards a sales driven business, but you seem to think are going no where and have a faulty product, but have been proven wrong constantly on hotcopper regarding the program working and you are now trying to focus on a qtrly you wouldn't have never looked at on a listed company before as you would have never taken interest in a listed company until you had a bone to pick with IWG.

Let's see the next few months unfold champ. I admit the market cap is high, but calling investors potentially uneducated and gullible in for buying into this is rich, given it is clear you have no recent contact with the company and their plans for success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.