1CG 6.67% 0.8¢ one click group limited

This stock could absolutely fail, and quickly from here, but I...

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    This stock could absolutely fail, and quickly from here, but I cant wait to see how it all plays out!!

Aside from the diligent basics of small cap investing some of us enjoy repeating as the company meanders about, i feel there are many positives to the company's outlook, managerial or financial problems aside, that may surprise to the upside.

1. Interest from the USN procurement programs has increased YOY, the company expects this to continue.
    We should bear in mind there are only so many times these small contracts are granted before its decided by stakeholders:
    a) The product does not suit the/a purpose, a replacement has been found etc., and no further small scale purchases will occur for testing and development.
    b) The product matches the/a purpose, and a medium to large scale acquisition is made, with training.

I'd suggest the longest this testing/decision phase, by the USN, could go for is this year and next. We know of their interest, or not, by late 2021.

2. The trend towards aquatic drone automation among merchant and military maritime sectors acts as a boon for this stock, with potential positive developments outside of known contacts and affiliates.

3. International tensions and aquatic threats to merchant shipping / military activities only increases from here.
    However concerning, just a small amount of new interest in a ready made counter measure, to a new found "problem" for these players, could result in positives. Think SE Asian military purchase.

4. Thales.

All of this assumes the company remains solvent.

For the punters in the crowd it's . . .
    Risk vs. Reward.
    Greed vs. Fear.

Most small cap tech stocks on the ASX are in trouble, try not to let anyone's negativity, or positivity, get in the way of a good decision to save or make money!!

DYOR and GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1CG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $5.505M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.95K 375.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 8735540 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 320453 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 270000
Last updated 12.29pm 10/05/2024 ?
1CG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.