GSS 2.11% 72.5¢ genetic signatures limited

To me they're totally different things and not really relevant...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    To me they're totally different things and not really relevant to GSS but thats me

Only time will tell if GSS has missed the boat with US market + FDA approval - as there are so many tests in the US market already and FDA are focusing on rapid tests. Given rapid tests rely on detection of the antibodies created in response to the virus, rather than having the ability to detect the virus itself, meaning people in the early stages of infection could be missed so will need more advances in this respect

Im guessing the bulk of the revenue in the recent quarterly was from roughly 2 months worth as the TGA approval came mid April and time taken to have workflows and supplies/equipment in place. Not to mention the test numbers back then were smaller compared to testing numbers from July onwards. So Im looking forward to the numbers in late October in the next quarterly as this will be funding the growth of the company

I just topped up another ~4k shares at $2.28 and will continue to top up if it goes down

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
0.015(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $156.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 73.0¢ 70.5¢ $282.1K 393.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24121 71.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 31361 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GSS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.