SDV 3.66% 42.5¢ scidev ltd

Ann: Quarterly Report and Appendix 4C, page-29

1. 6,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Logic executives salaries are the norm and our board taking a pay cut shows good leadership .
    Shows they care about the shareholders.
    Care about their company they work for
    See how many others have done that??
    Especially in the penny dreadfuls that also their leaders earn similar circa salaries.
    You can search the asx for the guidlines set out for executives salaries nothing out of place here.
    Just looked at an explorer that was recommended to me about 10-12 years ago and they lose money every year and i cannot see it changing for another at least 5 years. Their actual production is woeful and their leader earns $642K per annum and no voluntary pay cut for the unique times we are all experiencing at the moment. They have several billion yes billion shares on issue and trade at less than 2 cents currently and till only just recently had been sub 1c for a very long time. Probably just another pump and dump.
    ( remember we were only 6 cents and less 24 months ago)
    So you can see i am quite happy with my money in SDV and not across the road at the above mentioned.
    Once upon at time i was in top 25 holders here. Happy with the progress the last 2 years.
    As for all the trials we do and have done many times in the past 14 years. If we break even thats totally fine as thats what trials are for.
    Get the customer interested
    show them your new techniques,ideas
    ways you can save them money by spending money and even adding to their bottom line
    you have to look at the big picture here.
    We are doing all right in my books and the market seems to think so too or else we would not be trading close to 80 cents.
    Your questions are all good but at this moment in time everyone will have a hard time providing logical answers............too many variable factors for we are still in kindergarten....
    We may just skip primary school the way things are going tho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.015(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $80.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.3¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $22.23K 52.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25850 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 24119 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.