SDV 5.88% 45.0¢ scidev ltd

Ann: Quarterly Report and Appendix 4C, page-32

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    hey Veeone
    appreciate the detailed response

relatively speaking things are going gangbusters here! I'd have loved a few at 6c haha. I know of a few companies in a similar position to the one you've mentioned and often I can't believe that people are still invested in them after their credibility has been hit soo many times! anyway, each to their own.

I came into this space because of the gov regs forcing companies into action with their water 'waste'.
    I believe it is a good decision to run trials even at a loss to get the customer onboard. I guess I'm just not sure if that is what we are doing here at SDV. I would be relieved and in fact supportive ($$!) of such a strategy, so fingers crossed that it is confirmed once we have the opportunity to pose the question.

We're at a ~$100m+ market cap (I feel) because of the revenue numbers that we're showing but that doesn't show whether we'll be able to continue in the longer term if we're continuously running at a loss. I don't believe that will be the case though, which is why I am still here and researching further but some more clarity (as always) would be welcomed.

I'll just sit tight until these answers surface.
    I am excited enough in the stock to continue my due diligence so rest assured I am feeling positive overall with what I've come across to date

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.025(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $85.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 45.5¢ 43.0¢ $40.83K 91.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2272 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 17113 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.