SDV 2.38% 43.0¢ scidev ltd

Completely agree ninja!Absolute dog of a stock we should all...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Completely agree ninja!
    Absolute dog of a stock we should all sell our holdings and push it back to 7 cents where it belongs.

Nothing would make me happier than this as I and a few others are waiting for another stock to gap up at which point ill be transferring my holding into SDV doubling down at current prices. But if you and your broker buddies who are so disillusioned with it can get it down to 7 cents I'm happy to buy as much supply as there is.
    IMO the beast has this in hand scale will start to come now. We are making a profit so cap raisings should now only be for large acquisitions. There is a large pipeline of opportunities and we are gaining market share. Even if the market starts to crap out I think SDV will go down a lot less than the rest of the market.
    Proud of Lewis to get this from the ugly duckling it was under KR and now its starting to loose its baby feathers and the swan is emerging.
    Would we have liked more the answer is always yes but this thing has consolidated nicely now growing into its current MC ignoring the growth. The next leg up is about to begin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $81.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.0¢ 42.0¢ $182.6K 423.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 167668 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 92408 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.