RNT 0.00% 2.5¢ rent.com.au limited

Ann: Quarterly Report and Appendix 4C, page-6

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    I am sure that RentPay customer number is as of March 31st*

Usually they have that result and also a current figure like how it is shown in the half yearly results presentation.

It is nice to see they worked closely with agents to redesign the new on-boarding process that is to launch very soon.
    Retaining 90% of the 7000 soon to be customers is a great result and we should see the significant increase in the next quarter customer results, that is probably why they have not shown the current numbers as saving it for next quarter will have a larger impact, from here on we only will be told growth every quarter which is how it should be.

(345,000) cash burn with $3m in the bank means there will probably be no capital raise necessary and we should be in the black very soon.

Crypro, Alipay, WeChat Pay and UnionPay rolling out with the latest version is great to see, Mortgage is next on the hit list.

Greg was CTO and CBO for iinet and is a smart man who wants to fix an industry that has taken advantage of renters for too long.

I don't understand how someone can say he looks homeless therefore need to be shown the door, why would you replace him with a flashy salesman who will promote the company but not much else.
    Greg is building something that can take on the big players in the industry and also look after the tenant.

The team have made a successful core business and have laid a plan to monetise the tenancy period, yes uptake is a little slow but they are creating something very unique and have been clearly working tirelessly to refine and perfect it before they push it hard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2079431 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 25883 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.