HIL 0.00% 2.3¢ hills limited

Just reference to your statement about the AGM being online....

1. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Just reference to your statement about the AGM being online. They have also said they want questions lodged in advance.Why because I believe its that they don't want to face disgruntled shareholders directly. They can't then have outbursts like mine. Also you have no hope of ever outvoting JHL its her way or no way. Watch the remuneration package pass with little hope of stopping it. This is what pisses me off with this Company its run like a private business. That's why I point out the things I see that some people might not. JHL turned this Company from a power house to p*ss house. In my opinion she only bailed out because she could see this coming. She can then blame someone else or at least disassociate herself. They have completely changed the strategy of the business and in so doing removed the critical mass it had before the asset sales. Fire sales to get cash.If other businesses can see a future in what they bought why couldn't HIL make a buck. Ask that question. They used to be in business with low cost products that turned over quickly and converted to cash quickly. By now more or less aligning themselves with construction they have the vagaries that go with that. Long order/lead times to get started and long conversion times to cash. To do this you need more working capital not less. That is a large part of their problem now, but alas they are now locked in a JHL induced corner with no escape because they don't have anything left to fight with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.