HIL 0.00% 2.3¢ hills limited

Well I am not going to bother dignifying this release with a...

1. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Well I am not going to bother dignifying this release with a long winded explanation like I did last quarter. I am going to wait for the final P/L and B/S which should prove very enlightening, if not completely soul destroying.

The only things I will say are that they managed to burn through another $4million of cash this quarter and have only $1.5million remaining. You figure out. They borrowed for assets to install in hospitals and for insurance cover. OMG how much more trouble can this mob conjure up. I do not like that they paid $1.5 million for inventory in advance, this usually indicates slow payments to creditors who are now demanding upfront payment.

If they can't refinance they have approximately two months cash left maximum. Heavens I am being generous there.

I personally don't see who is going to refinance them with a S/P at 5 cents or how many shares that would have to be issued to pull them out of the fire. If they can't find funds quickly kaput. There is nothing left to borrow against.

Causeway are holding a $2million guarantee against the debt also. Glad its not me.

These Directors better be very, very careful to not trade insolvent. That would be the final indignity for the old icon.

We now know why CommBank walked away along with KPMG. It just gets worse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.