URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

Ann: Quarterly Report and Appendix 5B ending 30 S, page-14

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    re: Ann: Quarterly Report and Appendix 5B end... No zed, my calculator is working just fine, but there might be a problem with your comprehension of modern day english.

You said corporate costs. This entails you are querying business related expenses, not exploration expenses.

If you wanted a sum of all expenses to be discussed, then say so. Don't use the term corporate costs assuming that we should account for non-corporate related matters, because that wouldn't make sense now would it?

I believe my interpretation of corporate costs is valid in that I assumed you were merely discussing admin overheads. One more time. Admin overheads are corporate costs. Exploration fees are development costs. Comprende?

This brings me to another point. If you knew how to find the answer to your question, then why are you asking it in the first place? That's rhetoric by the way. We all know the answer to this question (no pun)! Only the proverbial stirrers ask questions which they know how to answer themselves.

Furthermore, if you are slamming the company for their exploration fees, then how do you expect them to define the JORC which you denoted as a reason to stay away from URA?

As I said the other day, you can't have your cake and eat it too. They have to spend money to make progress for crying out loud! What do you want them to do? Sit on their hands and do nothing? They won't spend money that way, but then they won't make progress, and you'll then a have a big old whinge about that, wouldn't you?!

Your arguments are full of hypocrisy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.