HGO 5.80% 6.5¢ hillgrove resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Report and Appendix 5B for 30 September 2023, page-8

1. VYR
    4,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2805
    Or a new fly fishing rod to have a crack at those fattened fingerlings.

It will be nice to see the sell lines disappearing instead of yesterday's caper were the seller was wiping the buy lines.

Selling in a bad market, stand alone, doesn't make sense but I guess if your swapping to another asset in the same class, it could make sense if one is likely to reach its potential faster than the other.

A pretty positive report. All going to plan, excellent intersections at Spitfire and the massive jump in the close to the decline exploration target.

I guess when interested punters can't even find the cash balance the significance of how good things are shaping up to be would go right over their heads.

We are used to the markets ho hum reaction. Probably will need a big jump in resources in MRE format and an updated mine plan that processes 2.5+ mt of high grade ore instead of 1.5mt to get a decent jump. The H1 24 report that shows how actual performance compares with the ES assumptions will be the big news that the market is sitting on the sidelines waiting for. We will see a more realistic valuation after the release of the H1/24 report. Let's hope its a good one and not a disappointing dud.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
-0.004(5.80%)
Mkt cap ! $136.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.8¢ 6.5¢ $190.5K 2.870M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1461518 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 43423 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.