CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Report and Appendix 5B - March 201, page-19

1. 25 Posts.
    re: Ann: Quarterly Report and Appendix 5B - M... one day you guys are actually going to post something that bears a resemblance to reality.

Bellerophon.
    Whilst your post seems reasonably impartial and fair it is far from accurate. How do you come to the conclusion that Linc is using old technology. I have personally seen them all (yes all) including many sites overseas.
    Linc does not use old Russian technology.

Old Russian technology was generator 1 and 2. Generator 3 was a directional system that had never been used in USSR. Generator 4 was a quantum leap and put Linc so far ahead of the others (and that includes CNX and CXY.) Generator 5 was and is an even greater leap forward.

The main problem is not lowering the cost of production. Their main obstacle has been the Queensland government who was captured by the CSG industry.

I guess the level of bias and anti other UCG companies should be expected on this site, but I am sick and tired of hearing people who have no idea repeatedly stating rubbish about UCG and where it is going. It will be huge. The real question is not if but when, not if but where?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.