RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Ann: Quarterly Report and Appendix 5B , page-32

1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Crisis

Very funny that!.....I know that there has been a lot of talk between about RES/FSE which one is best ATM, who has the less amount of shares, who will mine coal first and so on and so on.

The thing is Crisis you and I have been in RES for a while, we both known of where the sp can and will go in 2015+

We all understand how hard it is to do business in SA, I'm not too worry if FSE get there first, in fact I wish them all the very best in doing business in SA.....because if they do get there first than maybe we (RES) could piggy back from than.

It's very interesting that of the 2 companies, that are looking at starting to mine coal from the Waterberg, That Pitman has only a position in FSE......Why is that I wonder?.....He is one that I turn too if I have a problem with any facts or a question regarding coal or SA!

So to all lets not go there trashing ones company.....I'm sure that you are better then that.

If you have a problem with a poster from FSE put him on ignore, and move on there's more to life than to reply to someone that's baiting you!

Good luck to all that holds RES

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.