ORP 0.00% 4.6¢ orpheus uranium limited

Another company I hold a nice large number of stock is LEG. They...

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Another company I hold a nice large number of stock is LEG. They have over 2.6B on issue and for the last five years have been traading between $0.005 and 0.01c/share. Off the back of a couple beautiful drill holes at Mawsons they have risen to a yearliy high of 21c/share and are consistently closing at 18 plus cents at the moment. MC of $440m. This all started since early December.

ARE are in elephant country in South Australia. AIS haven't helped the cause but if we hit one hole similar to Oak Dam or what you see at Prominent HIll or Carapetena or Olympic Dam this baby will take off. It will rise quicky and those one the train will be very happy. I know LEG is one in a lifetime event and there is a lot of luck involved but we have to be doing something to get anywhere close to SP appreciation.

I day traded this stock many years ago and made some good $s.very quickly. I got back in on the basis of Torrens and it looking like the real deal and what my knowledge of geology is. Im not a geologist but very close. Note I'm also a AIS shareholder too but beleive the better exposure is to ARE plus the AIS shares were given to me as a share bonus scheme when working for their previous incarnation SRL/SRQ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.732M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 112097 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 70000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.