CXO 0.00% 14.0¢ core lithium ltd

I understand the basis of your decision and contemplated doing...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    I understand the basis of your decision and contemplated doing the same. That given the market hates the "unknowns" as to volume to come from Grants, and the potential hiccups on the way to making good dollars from BP33. But I decided to top up at these lows for the following reasons.
    1. The demand side looks strong - no issue for even CXO getting the good prices reported. See post of the day for rough figures.
    2. The supply side continues to report issues and delays, and whilst there is no shortage of quality targets reporting good drill results, and some of the companies are definitely good long term investments, we are talking many years for any of those projects to get to production stage. Canadian environmental restrictions look challenging with lenghty delays, and South American governments have a keen eye on their slice of the pie. So continuing unknowns there.
    3. Looking at comparative analysis with Galaxy and PLS at this stage shows how it is really tough to get spodumene right -PLS Managershave been saying this for years and worked hard to fix issues - but they both increased there recoveries with further work studies, tinkering with process and recoveries and grades, and other changes to adapt and the share prices reacted well accordingly.
    4. Most of the issues reported here were known knowns and fixable over time. Investors (speculators?) are so flighty nowadays.
    5. We are not loss making - have no debt and brought in over 100M profit this year. That can not be ignored given the infancy of the production, and the reasonable expectation that we will continue to profit and be in a position to re-invest for better returns in BP33 in the near future. 1-2 years.
    6. From overbought at $1.80 in November, 2022 to a buy at 63c today might have some short term downside still, but on the overall risk reward looks OK to me. Opinions only and not advice etc etc.

Thanks for your input, and that of others to the thread to date. Whilst there is a lot of noise, particularly at time such as this, there are many good points well made which makes the scanning worthwhile.

Regards all LTH's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $299.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $307.3K 2.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1373855 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 2599810 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 1855690
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.