OPL 0.00% 1.7¢ opyl limited

That's fair enough. In truth, the product is not of much...

1. 11 Posts.
    That's fair enough. In truth, the product is not of much interest to me as a salesperson, and it would be very impractical for me work there for a few other reasons.

I'm more interested in their business strategy thus far and all this reverse IPO at 0 income nonsense. They have shown no evidence of sales growth, or any established sales for that matter, that would support that type of move.

Theyre signing some good names for the name alone and not actually recieving any significant money. That's a good way to start, especially when your margins are 90%+, but this puts a critical point ahead of them where they need to convert those into high paying accounts. I don't think that's easy with given how non-core their product is. They may be overestimating the need for UGC content, and the ad tech space is packed as it is. All tough factors to overcome. It is definitely a situation where I would like to see a company employing a level headed approach to scaling a sales team, and keeping a careful eye on headcount. I don't think that's happening.

I agree with you though, despite it being a very straightforward product, it probably isn't an easy sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.902M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $5.1K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19516 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.