OPL 0.00% 1.7¢ opyl limited

it's this quarter or bust I reckon. They are currently not...

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    it's this quarter or bust I reckon. They are currently not signing clients fast enough to keep up with retention. Used to be more than 30 paying clients, now down to more than 20 paying clients. And they pay very little. Maybe too much competition.

Granted this was all done on one sales person. Now up to 6 (previous announcement said 7 so one person left). They need to win 1 each per month minimum. That's 6 new a month, say 4 net after retention. 32 new clients by end year and total about 50+. That's a good number for when revenue begins. Then sales team needs to expand and continue signing one per month minimum. Tough ask

So whoever said June is correct. By end June everyone will know if SRO will be something or nothing

But yeah, weird no monies spent on marketing. uh? Can't believe no broker road shows in the USA. They need buyers for long term

The VP and the COO seem to have good resumes but something is not working or they have worked hard and it will all be revealed this quarter.

So this quarter or bust

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.902M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $5.1K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19516 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.