SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Ann: Quarterly Report (Appendix 4C), page-64

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Finally the stock price is heading in the direction to make the company comparable to the income/expendature involving quarterly losses.

I could never understand how SPT could show a few hundred thousand in revenue in Q1 last year and get pumped all the way to almost $2. Whoever was able to ride pumps after each quarter of loss announcements probably made some serious coin.

For me the margins were wafer thin, expenses kept increasing each month by a higher percentage than the income. The latest quartly shows the gap between income and expenses continuing to widen. Back in march to april last year i commented that the share price wasn't worth 40c let alone the $1+ that it was valued back then.

There was all this talk about growth but growing transactions by over 20% to only increase income by 8% is not going to cut it. There are about 3Qtrs of money left in the bank at current spending speed. Once that is all gone the next CR will probably be at far lower levels than where we are now. Maybe even back at IPO prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.