SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Ann: Quarterly Report (Appendix 4C), page-52

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Can you name one merchant of APT/ZIPs that allows a 12K purchase? I guess that's where you have made the fundamental difference. I would like to purchase a 12K item but I dont want to or can afford to pay the entire amount after the 55 days interest free period?

Dont get me wrong, as a holder of Z1P and APT their model is good and supports a huge market. But there is room SPT too, especially when they are not playing in the same space.

SPT B2B business is what I believe their future to be. Brad touched on it this morning but didn't elaborate. Helping small business manage their cashflow month to month is going to be huge.

April numbers very exciting too to say the least, no one can doubt that. Brad and others have put their money where their mouth is which again is a massive vote of confidence. I cant expect more. I hope Brads confidence this morning reflects the same future exponential growth, that was his underlying message. They have kept using this word in the past few weeks and its up to us as investors to believe or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.