PNR 0.00% 11.5¢ pantoro limited

Ann: Quarterly Report & Appendix 5B, page-28

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    You raise some good points. Lets hope we do not starve to death if there is a turn around.

Personally I do not think this ship will sink. On the contrary, it does take time to turn a ship around and without having to kick the Captain to death.

I am sure for those who bailed and those who stayed it is damned annoying taking this financial hit, especially when one is trying to find another small cap to make good the loss.

And yes it is time they started to extract some profitability as they certainly have the assets to deliver. It was rough as guts history, when some two years ago, this stock was .38 cents and today one pip under .10 cents.

Anyway to end my rant whilst it is hard to see today I believe the the MD along with his team and abundant reserves of gold will succeed.

People forget, including myself, these guys are sitting on a phenomenal amount of gold. Economical and profitable extraction is another issue.

Bell Potter have lowered the 12 Month price target /guidance but still list it as strong buy. Again one can only attribute this principal thesis to the asset base of PNR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $742.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $965.9K 8.134M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 927447 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 1566542 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.