PNR 2.15% 9.5¢ pantoro limited

Research analysts forecast but from my experience they rarely...

1. 8,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 877
    Research analysts forecast but from my experience they rarely hit their forecast target prices - plus if 3 research houses offer their targets the all differ - hit and miss really. No one knows. One talks up a stock, one down - they appear to have hidden agendas or their crystal balls need a service. But rarely do they get it right. In addition their time frame is sometimes unclear. Probably have a better chance with a lottery ticket.

Sentiment is probably a better indicator - but then how does measure that?? And as well when it turns its like lightning - especially on the way down. And if it goes up its like a skier on a chairlift. Currently we have been hit with a lightning bolt and the chairlift in on the bottom (and out of service).

Expectation is another hazy factor. You get companies that lose big amounts yet share prices rise - losses weren't as bad as first thought ( a loss nevertheless) but then some companies make good profit and shares tumble - why? - because market thought it should have been more.

Sometimes you scratch your head and ask what on earth is going on?

Holding on and hoping that chair to come back on line with a slow rise. If and when that occurs we all will get a fine view from the top.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.002(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $613.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.7¢ 9.3¢ $963.9K 10.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 560739 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 456920 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.