MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Mate are you Dumb! the guy is in the middle of a circle of...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Mate are you Dumb! the guy is in the middle of a circle of people you cant face everyone at the same time. You know like when Jamie Elliot kicked that goal after the siren everyone has a different view. I did read the announcement magnis are contributing a bit more than just dunny tiles in fact a whole eco village..Like I said before time will tell if these investments to appease the locals will become fruitful. It seems to work for many other mining companies..

Magnis continues to place significant importance on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR),
    notably in its Nachu graphite project in Tanzania. The Company has been engaged in social
    projects for 10 years with the local community. We discuss some of the CSR activities that
    took place during the quarter.
    After having provided materials and supervision for the renovation of classrooms in 2021,
    Magnis’ subsidiary Uranex went back to Matambarale Primary school to help them complete
    the construction of 27 toilets. The company contributed towards the purchase of floor tiles
    to finalise the blocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.