MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Hey McEnchroeThanks for posting that link Re Prime ministers...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Hey McEnchroe

Thanks for posting that link Re Prime ministers visit to Nachau. Did you get a chance to translate it, very intersting read. Translated text below.
    Maybe the Toilet blocks are the deal breakers LOL.

https://mzalendo.co.tz/2022/07/05/graphite-kuanza-kuchimbwa-ruangwa-majaliwa/

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4558/4558782-a9cac1e0c7331bed9e08d8a8b4c10c47.jpg
    Prime Minister, Kassim Majaliwa greeting the people of Chunyu village in Ruangwa district after visiting Chunyu Primary School, July 5, 2022. (Photo by Prime Minister's Office)

…………………………………………

* He wants the citizens to be excited about the opportunities arising from the construction of the mine

PRIME MINISTER Kassim Majaliwa has said that the government is in discussions with the Uranex company for the construction of a graphite mine that will start soon.

Mr. Majaliwa has said that the people of Ruangwa district should prepare to take advantage of the various economic opportunities arising from the construction of the graphite mine.

He said this today (Tuesday, July 5, 2022) while speaking to the people in Namikulo, Namkatila and Matambarale villages in Chunyu ward in Ruangwa district, Lindi.

"The Honorable President Samia Suluhu Hassan has said that every resource before starting investment, the parties must discuss with the Government to determine how it will benefit."

The Prime Minister has said that the residents of those areas will be the first beneficiaries due to the various activities that are going on from the stage of construction to production.

"Every activity that will take place here is an opportunity for us Namikulo people and Ruangwa people in general. Let's plan accordingly. Your government is there to ensure that you benefit from the project."

On his part, the Project Manager of the Uranex company, Engineer Isaac Mamboleo said that their company expects to start the construction of the mine in this financial year.

He said that the project, which will involve seven villages, is expected to cost 625 billion shillings and will generate 950 jobs, including 600 jobs during construction and 350 jobs during production.

Mhandisi Mamboleo has said that they are currently completing the construction of 59 houses with a cost of 3.6 billion shillings to compensate some citizens who delayed the construction of the project.

He said that after completing the payment of money as compensation for land and crops, they are also building quality houses to compensate the 59 citizens who had houses in the project area. "We are building those houses outside the project area and everyone is being built a house according to the size of their previous house."

Also, some citizens of the district have asked the investment companies to give priority to the citizens who live near the project areas and that they are organized and ready for work..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.