BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

I was left with a sense of dissapointment. Nothing new of...

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I was left with a sense of dissapointment. Nothing new of sigificance, just more adminstrative expenditure on new people without getting rid of the old. Sadly what came through from all but Dr Sushy was arrogance. In contrast to the others Dr Suchy is a professional and this shows. Once gets the impression that without Dr Sushy BLT has little future. The backside licking of Greg West by some Directors is dispicable; is he going to be the new the CEO. Golly I hope not. Funds will last to 2018, when in 2018 Jan 1 or Dec 31; huge difference. I think we have a bunch of buffoons running this company. It had so much promise at the beginning and now it is compromised by myopic management intent on rewarding themselves without regard to shareholder return. As an example w see this from the very good question re a salary freeze until the share price recovers to 50 cents (share shareholder pain - not your nellie). I am saddened that so much promise to help those in need is in the hands of such imbeciles (Not Dr Suchy and his staff).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.