MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Bruce !!!! WoW gee, i remember those heady days well i remember...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Bruce !!!! WoW gee, i remember those heady days well i remember the optimistic belief in the whole thing ...we had all the positive info out in front of us ...and i wasnt going to sell not one share leading up to it ...we [including me] ...had the FAITH !!!!

Your reports... fantastic ..."dont get hyped if you see a flame from the rig ...thats just the garbage burning .and then the big depression ect ect

...the MEC problems then went from bad to worse ...10 years !!! DB failed in 2010 [after so much hype] and i didnt mind that he left ..kicked out.[ i knew nothing of this.]..............................................................BUT .....apparently new management hurt us even more [ i did like the idea of 3D after the failed drill] Years past with only legal action announcements. ....end of 2020 ..the PEP11 roadshow started up again i suspect management had a whole new crowd to start baying for mega bucks [see the BPH threads atm]

Bruce............ thanks for coming up i hope DB i able to include all those suffering MEC SH`ers that took such a big hit in 2010]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.