AEE 3.13% 15.5¢ aura energy limited

Hello Buddy - Hope you're well.Yes - those delays at Tiris are...

1. 1,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Hello Buddy - Hope you're well.

Yes - those delays at Tiris are definitely frustrating. However, delays are a part of the mining space and I've always factored them in. They are what they are - if anyone is unhappy, they can sell out.
    I'll be holding on and accumulating more as and when funds become available. The nay sayers can doubt all they want - I've. ever been more sure that Tiris will produce U in this next Bull run - and I invest long term, so have the patience to see this through.

I look at the recent grant of the mining Licence as a major mile stone for us. I also like the Off Take agreement, it's good we have potential suitors for the U. People can moan about the price etc all they want. The fact is: we're still an exploration company and can't demand top dollar yet. It's also only for 15% - so still plenty of room to make better coin when the U Bull runs hard.
    I also think the Off Take will make funding discussions easier - interestingly it's come soon after the license was granted, so people are starting to realise Tiris will be a producer IMO.

It will now be interesting to see how this next 6 months plays out. However, I'm still extremely bullish on AEE. Tiris will produce IMO - AEE have a mining licence. Don't forget this fact.

Anyway, CR was inevitable, these things are never great - but a necessary evil to move forward.

We're close buddy.

Have a great day everyone.

T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $118.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $215.6K 1.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 83325 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 228137 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.