GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Report - December 2018, page-172

1. 6,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1762
    And there's the reality. The market will interpret news a lot differently to how the message was intended.
    I bet AT and the brains trust sat around the table saying to themselves that the information in the quarterly report should keep investors happy as it shows GXY is progressing on all fronts and that the company is still making money.
    What they didn't seem to take account of is that everything investors want to hear has been pushed out further into the future. In particular, SDV.
    When AT started talking 60 months for full development and that a delay of only 6 months should be seen as acceptable (or simply part of delivering a project) I knew that we would get crucified for this.
    We are living in a world of instant gratification - I want it now!!! - and that the modern investor hasn't got time to sit around and watch the brine evaporate.
    I think the management team better read the pulse of the investment community better in future, otherwise we will be struggling to hold above $2 (i.e. c. A$800m market cap).
    AT, this result is my version of strike 1.
    Remember, there are only 3 strikes!!
    Last edited by yanlin: 24/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.