GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I dare say that this is already factored into the currently...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    I dare say that this is already factored into the currently manipulated SP...  Shorts have played a flawless 12 months but with 55% of current MK in cash, can it actually drop anymore?? 
    if we go to 2$ over the next day or 2 then MK will go to roughly 800 million AUD and we still have no debt, still making money, still have projects coming on and still have $500,000,000 AUD cash in the bank and cash holding will be roughly 62% of MK.....

am I the only one that finds it absolutely incredible that a company can be in this kinda shape yet it's probably going to get pounded again today?  And throughout all of this there hasn't even been a takeover offer!? 

This is just an incredibly weird set of circumstances. 

this whole industry needs some takeover offers, repricing, long term offtakes, out even just a SDV partner etc. Something that disregards SP's that can show the sectors value again.

Pretty safe to say that those with deep enough pockets to try a takeover are the ones doing the shorting of the sector and I bet they know that if they were to throw a few takeover offers out there then it will effectively rerate the whole sector and then their shorting games will fall apart...... And then once lithium is up and running again there may be no stopping it anymore. 

This is legalized crime. When you mix the mindset of a typical ruthless criminal with a high end education and unimaginably deep pockets then there is no need to sell drugs, there isn't even any reason to do things behind closed doors.
    These guys are so good that they do this right in front of everyone faces and no one gives a sh*t. 

instead of 60 minutes cameras chasing people who open their car door onto another car without leaving a note, I'd love to see them chasing these big powerful people billionaire bankers, oil tycoons etc.

Everyone gets crazy over louie CK asking people if he can jerk off in front of them but no one cares about any real issue because no one dares to put a camera anywhere near these guys. 
    This is also why current politicians suck. If you are clever enough to run a country then why would you cop all the scrutiny and bullshit that comes along with that when you can just run your own racket, no public outcry, make way more $$ and no one comes anywhere near you..

so to sum up, these guys are good and that makes me annoyed  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.