GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Report - December 2018, page-79

1. 2,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1653
    Yes, there are "loose lips".  The share price fell before the last Q which is when we found out about the permitting issues associated with Floater Road, so that news was out there.  And the share price has been taking a bit of a hammering (except over the last few days) in this past quarter, indicating that there were people out there who knew this quarterly would not be as good as it might have been. And I have always thought it was poor form that J P Morgan could be lending its shares to shorters whilst at the same time helping us narrow down the potential partners for SdV.  Anthony Tse explained during the last conference call that this was all legit on account of the Chinese walls, but c'mon do you really believe this?  And it's funny now how the company in its 31 December announcement and now in this quarterly report talks about how it has received several offers from potential strategic partners, but now never mentions J P Morgan by name.  It makes me wonder if there has been a falling out with J P Morgan. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.