FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Report-FAS.AX, page-17

1. 2,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Yes, way too many of them by the looks of it, which potentially points to an oversupply.

I returned last month from beijing and shenyang, although i did nt notice anything untoward. On foreign correspondence a couple of weeks ago, they filmed in shenyang, a tier 2 city, there was a lot of unrest and disgruntled workers with no work. Quiet alarming actually. This talk about you cant have free speech in china was certainly not evident ( although one of the more outspoken workers got ruffled up by his apartment sharers for badmouthing china) Finally the police arrived and the filming stopped. We are talking many workers holed up in apartments under appalling conditions needing work for their families to eat.
    There are endless apartments buildings like dominos 33 stories high as far as your eye could see, all new.
    We did catch a train from sheyang to beijing 780km train travelled up to 313kph.
    China must continue the "new infrastructure" that is needed. There is plenty of public works that must be replaced, or built, on an unfathomable level.
    I returned to sydney airport and, I thought I was in a tier 3 chinese city. (cant beat 2 hungry jack egg and bacon muffins for 5$ tho).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.