BPT 2.99% $1.46 beach energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Report for the period ended 30 June 2017, page-19

1. 4,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Take your point bigal but only a few months ago people, maybe you included, were bagging out the company saying that it was basically a basket case with no prospects. Where is the replacement production coming from

The q may not have been brilliant in some peoples eyes but it certainly wasn't bad.

In any event you seem to be making a forecast which is slightly bearish but assumes the status quo and that the Directors and Executive aren't going to do anything new or innovative in the future.

So I guess I'm saying you seem to take this snapshot, give the impression that you have inside knowledge of the workings of BPT and get a little gloomy about their prospects. BTW we can all read so don't think it was necessary to reprint the report.

I'm not a BPT fan by any stretch but was forced into it due T/O and now need to support what they do so you cannot accuse me of ramping but when you post comments like ' yeah all good but.......' and then start predicting the responses I just wonder who is doing the ramping here albeit up or down.

Cheers
    BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.045(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $3.353B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.49 $1.50 $1.46 $4.963M 3.370M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 256963 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 129251 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.