BPT 1.20% $1.27 beach energy limited

Take your point bigal but only a few months ago people, maybe...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Take your point bigal but only a few months ago people, maybe you included, were bagging out the company saying that it was basically a basket case with no prospects. Where is the replacement production coming from

The q may not have been brilliant in some peoples eyes but it certainly wasn't bad.

In any event you seem to be making a forecast which is slightly bearish but assumes the status quo and that the Directors and Executive aren't going to do anything new or innovative in the future.

So I guess I'm saying you seem to take this snapshot, give the impression that you have inside knowledge of the workings of BPT and get a little gloomy about their prospects. BTW we can all read so don't think it was necessary to reprint the report.

I'm not a BPT fan by any stretch but was forced into it due T/O and now need to support what they do so you cannot accuse me of ramping but when you post comments like ' yeah all good but.......' and then start predicting the responses I just wonder who is doing the ramping here albeit up or down.

Cheers
    BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.